Beach Cleanup Mobile App
- This project is still in development
- Mobile app used to collect data during a beach cleanup
- Used in place of outdated paper data sheets that some organizations provide to collect data for ocean conservation research
- Keeps track of the amount and type of item picked up and beach location data
- GPS locational services to track distance traveled
- Submit data to organization of choice in csv file
- Built using React Native
- This link is to a snippet hosted on expo.io and does not contain all the apps functionality (unless you have the Expo app, this snippet does not work well on mobile devices)
- This project was created from a contract position I was hired for by Smart Highlights, a company that creates NBA highlights using machine learning
- The contract ended just as the 2019-2020 season finished, so there are still some UI fixes that need to be done.
- The image carousel at the top of the homepage is created with videos that are pulled in from the database from the current week. If there hasn't been a video created in over a week, there will be a black background with just "Smart Hightlights" displayed
- The responsive website design was created from a general layout constructed by a graphic designer
- Frontend built using: Gatsby, React, TypeScript and GraphQL
- Collaboratively worked with the founder to develop the GraphQL backend using AWS Resources: Amplify, AppSync, Cognito, and DynamoDB
- Create and control a mock draft for any NFL team or your own Fantasy Football team
- Custom-made algorithms used to create a realistic drafting experience
- User customizations to allow multiple outcomes
- Built using Gatsby and React with React Context API for state management
- E-commerce site for a local photographer to showcase and sell their work.
- The Frontend was built with Next, React, and Apollo to handle state management and GraphQL queries/mutations
- The Backend GraphQL API was built using Node/Express(Graphql Yoga) with a PostgreSQL database
- Create and track Volleyball King of the Beach Tournaments.
- Keeps track of scores, and individual players records and point differentials.
- Automatically creates a Championship and Consolation court based on players record and point differential
- Built using Ruby on Rails